Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sitting on a stoop.

So here I am sitting on the front porch of Taylor thompsons house not going actually inside and to sleep because "bros before hos" is an absolute joke.

I got into a fight with a girl tonight because she wanted me to watch her drunk little brother while he throws up and she goes and partys more. I told her that I am not going to do that, and I am going to continue to enjoy my night.

At this point she flipped at and demanded I name someone who lived here, being surrounded by my friends who live next door to the house I thought someone would stand up and interrupt her blabbing. But obviously I wouldn't be fuming if this ended well. I have now been sitting on the front porch for about 45 minuets.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:14th St,Boulder,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment