Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Last Night - This Morning

Last Night was an absolute blast! Michelle and I went and saw Eclipse and Letters to Juliet at the Drive in theater, I would highly recommend going to a drive in theater. Great time... The movies were great, Fight scene in Eclipse, epic but could of been much more epic... Letters to Juliet was a very touching story, I really want to go to Italy now, and keep learning to speak italian.

But during intermission I had to jump 2 cars full of women, too bad they were old woman and their 15 year old daughters... Why cant I get the car that has a bunch of business or law majors? Luck is never on my side.

But I wake up this morning at 10:45, my phone did not go off at 7:00 like it was supposed to. So I have to scramble and I cant find my phone, so I look under my bed, and I find a pile of crusted throw up...... Well I know I have not thrown up in a few months, so It was not from me.... but I knew who it was from, Sarah...... WTF......

No comments:

Post a Comment