Thursday, June 3, 2010

So I'm waiting for my coffee to finish so I thought I would let the one or two people who read my blog what's going on in my life.

It's a del and cloudy day on foco, but I'm still gonna ride my bike to class. No more driving to class for me it is just too much money.

I'm writing this on my phone right now becuase of my computer problem.

I dropped my computer a few months ago while it was in my backpack. I thought it would be no big deal at the time becuase everything was working just fine. But yesterday I tried to turn on my computer and nothing appeared on the screen. So you might know how I am, I was freaking out. I booked an appointment with apple in boulder drove down there, thn I was late to my meeting blah blah blah. They told me it was the video graphic card. The card that actually tranate code into what you actually see. So i talked with apple on the phone and they are going to send me a box to send it back to them so they can take a look at it. The problem is that it is till under warrenty for another 31 days, this drop might cause them to not take it back and if that is it, I'm fucked. I can have the apple store in town replace it for close to 1100, and they might buy it from me for 1400 or I could sell it to them as is and get 400 or so, so either way I'm out a lot of money and even more important I'm out of a computer. And I know there are college students who make it through school without a computer but that is really hard for someone like me who is so computer savvy.

Well, with all this going on I'm still without a job. I have apllied everywhere from being a manny, banks, coffee shops, Sales consultants. Everything. There's a job as a sales consultant at AT&T, that might be looking the best, great pay and they are open alot so I could be able together hours whenever I needed them.

Well time to sign off I need to get some hw done.


- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment